Well done! You have completed the whole course. Here is just a small generic list of top tips.
- Plan you answer – this is really useful. I usually will write a short mini essay with key points I will talk about.
- Underline the key parts of the task – this keeps you focused.
- Know if it is formal or informal
- Use our structures! They are very important for high marks.
Try to include the following grammar elements in every writing.
- Third conditional or second conditional
- One inversion (not only do we need food, but we love it too) – inversions are very high level, if you can learn it, great. If it is difficult, don’t worry.
- Connectors (however, nevertheless, moreover)
- Two phrasal verbs (take over, think through, get by… I have a course here)
- Use the future perfect
- Even if…
- Any modal verbs in the past (may have, might have, should have etc. )
Finally, take time to read your answer again. Check it. Maybe you have mistakes.